Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Polaris Industries 2019 Polaris 800 INDY XC 129
800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine
PRO-CC™ Rear Suspension
Walker Evans® Piggyback Needle Shocks
Track: 1.5" Storm 150
Polaris Interactive Digital Display
Dealer demo: Comes with Full Factory Warranty
The lightweight ALL-NEW 800 INDY® XC 129 provides premium trail riders with ultimate handling and trail versatility along with a premium shock package.
Customize your sled with exclusive color combinations during SnowCheck 2019.
- AXYS® Chassis: The AXYS® chassis provides Rider Balanced® performance for control, precision, and the highest fun factor.
- ALL-NEW PRO-CC Rear Suspension: The ALL-NEW PRO-CC Rear Suspension is the next generation rear suspension from Polaris®. It produces the industry's best acceleration, handling, and a consistently smooth ride. The rear skid's coupled design controls pitch through geometry without reducing the fun factor. The front torque arm is calibrated for trail compliance without bottoming. The rear torque arm features a torque link and has an optimized position for Rider Balanced™ Control.
- Premium Walker Evans® Shocks: Walker Evans® Shocks are race-tested and race-proven, and have improved clicker accessibility for easiest adjustability. The front suspension shocks are Piggyback Needle shocks. The front track shock is a Piggyback shock with a 2"-diameter for durability and an improved ride, and a performance-enhancing softer spring. The rear track shock is a Velocity Needle shock that features improved oil flow to reduce harshness at top end of the clicker.
- Storage: Storage comes standard on all INDY® 129 models with additional accessory storage options available for greater versatility. Standard integrated underseat storage bag provides 1024 cubic inches of secure storage space with a weather-tight design that seals out snow; Accessory storage solutions are available that install quickly, easily, and securely, and can be used with or without the 2-up seat.
- Accessory Passenger Seat: Ride solo or 2-up with the optional CT2 accessory passenger seat that installs easily and requires no suspension adjustments to maintain outstanding ride and handling . A heated passenger seat and passenger grips are also available as an accessory and connects to the sled's wiring harness for power.
- Lightweight: Polaris offers the lightest weight 129" sleds on the market and with the all new PRO-CC rear suspension and AXYS chassis, this family of sleds features industry-leading acceleration.
- Track Options: Various track options are available for the INDY 129's that let a rider customize the sled to suit their personal riding style. Track options include: Camso Storm 150 1.5" track for aggressive performance both on and off trail; Cobra 1.35" track for superior traction and control on soft, loose and unpacked snow; and Ripsaw II 1.25" track for ultimate traction on both hard-pack and loose snow.
- 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine: Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers class-leading acceleration. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring: 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves; Electronic oil pump; Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability; High-efficiency intake and exhaust; VForce Reeds; Lightweight crankshaft; Throttle body is lighter weight and reduces throttle effort; Grooved Piston
- PowderTrac™ TR Running Boards: ALL-NEW PowderTrac™ TR Running Boards feature an optimized design for maximum snow clean out while minimizing snow kick-up and maintaining extreme strength. Includes integrated snow skirts.
- Polaris MessageCenter Gauge: Informative and easy to read, this instrumentation keeps a rider aware of sled operating conditions and provides a wealth of additional data. Easily viewable LCD screen, 4.3" diagonal measurement; Scrolling message center keeps rider informed; Increased number of tell tales by over 60%; Large buttons can be operated with gloved hands; Brightly lit display is easily readable in all light conditions
- Interactive Digital Display: Exclusively from Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including: Sled performance: Speedometer, tachometer, dual tripmeters, average speed, max speed, engine/trip hours & odometer Sled operating conditions: Coolant temperature, diagnostics & maintenance warnings; Riding conditions: Air temperature, time of day in 12 or 24-hour clock format; Bluetooth™ functionality: Enables the gauge to communicate with the rider's cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Displays phone battery & signal strength; GPS/Mapping Capability: A compass is standard, & full-featured GPS can be installed to provide directions & information about services such as fuel, restaurants, lodging & Polaris dealerships. Customize the GPS to operate with North Up or Course Up navigation depending on your preference; Ride Planning Feature enables you to plan a ride using Ride Command, save it as a GPX file, and transfer it to the display through the USB interface; This gauge comes as an option on some models, and is available as an accessory option.
- LED Lights: All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry's best lighting: Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting; Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness" of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight; LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out; For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- All-New Snow Flap & All-New Rear Bumper: ALL-NEW Snow Flap enhances cooling with its new design. ALL-NEW Rear Bumper delivers improved durability with its integrated one-piece optimized design. Light yet strong, it also provides improved grip.
- XT Hyfax: ALL-NEW patent-pending Hyfax with a new profile design is optimized for lighter weight while maintaining durability.
- Disc Brake Type: AXYS™ Radial
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: Single, 3 Stage VES w/ Smart Actuator
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: Clean-Fire 3D
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2-795
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85x70
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Front Suspension: AXYS® Front Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. 2" Piggyback
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9.3 / 23.6
- Rear Suspension: PRO-CC
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle Velocity
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 16.2 / 41.1
- Ski Type: PRO-STEER
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): SnowCheck Select Option
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 12 / 45.4
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 46 / 116.8
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 47 / 119.4
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 42.5 / 108
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 455 / 206
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 125 / 318
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: SnowCheck Select Option
- Electric Start: Option
- Fuel Gauge: Electronic
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Heated Passenger Grips: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Rear Rack/Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: AXYS™ Performance
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: SnowCheck Select Option
- Storage System: Standard
- Tachometer: SnowCheck Select Option
- Windshield: SnowCheck Select Option
- Temp/Low Oil Light: SnowCheck Select Option
- Handlebar Type: One Piece w/ Hooks
- Riser Type: SnowCheck Select Option
- Standard Warranty: 12 Months
- Extended Warranty: Up to 60 months in total coverage
- Bore x Stroke
- 85x70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Clean-Fire 3D
- Single, 3 Stage VES w / Smart Actuator
- Brake Type
- AXYS™ Radial
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- AXYS® Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 16.2 in. (41.1 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Dry Weight
- 455 lb. (206 kg)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable